PEZT Co.® S.r.l.
This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)
PEZT Co.®: Quattro generazioni di professionisti che hanno consolidato la propria esperienza sia in ambito operativo sia commerciale. Attraverso i nostri professionisti siamo focalizzati sulla ricerca e selezione dei migliori e più avanzati prodotti offerti dai maggiori marchi internazionali. Internamente abbiamo le competenze e le risorse per progettare e sviluppare soluzioni innovative, il più delle volte su specifiche richieste del cliente. Siamo consapevoli come la rapidità nel supplire alle esigenze del cliente sia necessaria per il raggiungimento dei nostri obiettivi e di quelli del nostro cliente. Confidiamo pertanto su di una struttura capace di soddisfare le richieste ricevute con rapidità e professionalità, il tutto nel rispetto dell’ambiente e elevati livelli qualitativi. La nostra organizzazione è stata tra le prime del settore a certificarsi in maniera integrata ISO 9001:2015 ed ISO 14001:2015.
Abbiamo l’onore di aver fornito le migliori unità delle Forze Amate e di Polizia. Questo per noi non è solamente un lavoro, rappresenta il nostro contributo nel processo di miglioramento della sicurezza e delle capacità operative dei professionisti della Difesa. PEZT Co.® offre molteplici soluzioni integrate nei diversi ambiti, che vanno dall’addestramento, sia tradizionale che “force on force”, alla sicurezza delle infrastrutture o alla protezione individuale, senza trascurare settori più specialistici come l’EOD o le rilevazioni delle minacce per la pubblica sicurezza.
This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)
Presidente e Consigliere Delegato
Via Laveni, 2/D
Adro (BS) 25030
Telephone + 39 030 745 0136
- Other Locations
GOV’T SALES & SUPPORT OFFICE:
Via Flaminia, 21 Roma (RM) 00196 Italia
NORTH AMERICA, SOUTH AMERICA & THE CARIBBEAN
3412 Atlantic Circle Naples 34119 United States (Florida)
T: +1 239 9616128
PEZT Co.® TRAINING, INC.
1214 Hayes Industrial Drive Marietta 30062 United States (Georgia)
T: +1 770 5688495
PEZT Co.® is an Italian company that has been operating in the sector of supplies for National and Foreign Armed Forces and Police for over 70 years, with consolidated know-how, operational knowledge, and business competence according to the highest required standards, to guarantee a constantly updated and selected offer, representing the most effective synthesis of quality, experience, and professionalism.
“We have the honor to serve the best military units and the finest law enforcement agencies. For us, this doesn’t represent just a job but also the consciousness of bringing our contribution in the process of improving the effectiveness and safety of the Defense professionals.”
Through our professionals, we are committed to select and test every product and material from the best international brands, as well as designing and developing innovative and practical solutions according to customer requirements.
In order to keep up with the changing needs of the market, the company has undergone several transformations over the years to be today a valuable partner for end users in the military, security, and also private companies, with top-quality products also under major Defense programs, including the Safe Soldier projects and the Role2B field hospitals.
Quality and safety as concepts underlying any activity the company intends to undertake: products, work processes and management procedures.
Both the organization and the production site comply with the international standards UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 (Quality Management System), UNI EN ISO 14001: 2015 (Environmental Management System) and ISO 45001: 2018 (Safety and Health on work), certified by Bureau Veritas organization.
- Structures and systems for the training of the Armed Forces and Police;
- Simple and complex field systems, command posts (TOCs), expeditionary hospitals and command posts on different levels of complexity and size, also in full optional formula, including the relative lighting systems, air conditioning and intelligent energy stations power-management, etc;
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) and ballistic protection.
The know-how of PEZT Co.® in these areas has been developed and consolidated through the construction of several training facilities and TOC command posts, both at Brigade and Regimental levels, Role2B and Role1 field hospitals based on DRASH tents.
- EQUIPMENT: From standard equipment to research and supply of products designed for operational contexts that require specific or unconventional solutions. A range of products carefully selected from the best international brands or specially manufactured to meet specific needs. PEZT Co.® also develops and produce permanent and mobile modular systems, to offer a complete training and simulation to the Armed Forces and Law Enforcement, reaching the highest level of reality according to the needs of the end user
- PEZT Co.® INSTITUTE & MEDICAL DIVISION: With the assistance of professionals and trainers, PEZT Co.® evaluates the performance and actual use of products to maximize their operational efficacy.
- TECHNOLOGY: The Technology Division is constantly searching for the best technologies to evaluate the best performing solutions available in the global market.
- WEAPONS: PEZT Co.® represents the best gun manufacturers in the market through supply, maintenance, certified overhaul and customization of specific accessories with the purpose of improving features and performance.
- EXPLOSIVES AND AMMUNITIONS: From marketing the best available ammunition and explosives to manufacturing based on specific customer requirements.
- CONVERSION KIT FOR WEAPONS SYSTEMS: Design and production of conversion kits, for nonlethal munitions, for training force on force.
- UNDERWATER AND MARITIME: PEZT Co.® designs, manufactures and represents the best underwater and maritime products on the market: high-performance underwater DPDs and ship boarding equipment.
- SPECIAL VEHICLES: PEZT Co.® supplies armored VR9 vehicles and other special solutions.
- CONSULTATION, COMMAND AND CONTROL, COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS/EQUIPMENT
- FIXED AND FIELD FACILITIES, LOGISTIC AND TRAINING SERVICES
- MAINTENANCE, TRANSFORMATION AND OVERHAUL
- R&D ACTIVITIES
- EQUIPMENT FOR
- FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT
- LOGISTIC SUPPORT
- RELATED SYSTEMS
- TRAINING CENTRES
- WEAPONS, WEAPON SYSTEMS AND AMMUNITION
- TEXTILES, CLOTHING AND EQUIPMENT MILITARY TECHNICAL TEXTILES
- OPERATIONS AND TRAINING
- strategic and tactical communications
- containers, shelters
- maintenance services
- preparation of courses for users and maintenance workers